- Kent's Should I
- Kent's How to implement
useTypescript— A Complete Guide to React Hooks and TypeScript by Trey Huffine
- Kent's When to
- Memoization and React
- WTF is Closure
- Lifting state up
- Michael Jackson Tweet: Composition
- React docs: hook reference
- [ESLint] Feedback for 'exhaustive-deps' lint rule #14920
- Gupta Garuda: React Hooks - Understanding Component Re-renders
- StackOverFlow: When to use
- Gabe Ragland:
- How to do lazy initialization with
- Abortable fetch
useReducerguaranteed to be stable? What does that mean?
- What does it mean when the React docs say: "You may rely on
useMemoas a performance optimization, not as a semantic guarantee."
- How does
Object.iscomparison algorithm work?
- Why does the React docs says "we recommend starting with
useEffectfirst and only trying
useLayoutEffectif that causes a problem"?